Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8-Inch Chef’s knife Review
Remember to check real video review of this swiss chef’s knife. Very good value for money, cheap i would say for this quality.
Yesterday, i published a DM0706 Japanese chef’s knife. in that post, i referred to my 10-year-old chef’s knife. Today, i’m going to share that exact chef’s knife that lasts more than 10 years now. It is called: Victorinox Fibrox Pro 8-Inch Chef’s knife. This Victorinox is a swiss brand knife. It has slightly different look than the Japanese chef knife. It is a rock solid chef knife that anyone should buy. The good thing about it beside the quality is the fact that it is very cheap as well. Not as expensive as that Japanese style chef knife I introduced yesterday. So check it out.
By the way, I would suggest you get the 8 inches instead of a 6 inches version. Please only get a 6 inches knife is you have a small kitchen that you lack of space to cut or slice your vegetables. In general the 8 inches is more ideal for home use. Of course, for professional restaurant use, the 10 inches chef’s knife is the most used knife.
Swiss Chef’s knife’s features
- An all-purpose chef’s knife provides ultimate control to mince your way through any culinary challenge.
- Contemporary, textured handle with a non-slip grip -- even when wet. The handle is ergonomically designed to help minimize tension at the wrist and provides a much more comfortable grip.
- Hygienic, dishwasher safe, slip-resistant and NSF approved. These exceptional knives are weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
- “Highly Recommended” for over 20 years by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Swiss item #: 5.2063.20 is imprinted on the blade. This is the same exact knife as 40520, 47520, 45520, and 47520.US2. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.