Sony X950G Bad or Good?
4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility
Sony X950G Bad or Good? Prices
|Price history for Sony X950G 65 Inch TV Rview|
You may want to know if Sony X950G bad or good? To have that answer, read on as it will be reveal from a true purchaser of the TV from Amazon itself. Click to find out.
With this Sony X950G, you can send entertainment from your smartphone to the Television with Google cast while enjoying numerous apps from Google play. The model comes with an excellent smart platform with the latest android interface being more straightforward, stripped back, and faster to load. Furthermore, this television model is an ultra-slim model and hidden cable management that makes the whole TV unit look smooth and modern. The tilted panel design for this LED 65-inch television is a significant improvement that makes it a must-have for your living room. By the way, built-in sound system is a crucial feature for the Sony LED smart TV with the acoustic surface and audio technology emitting audio out of the panel.
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE: Experience incredible detail, brightness and clarity with 4K UHD resolution
- NEXT LEVEL CONTRAST: Accurately balances light output to dramatically boost contrast and brightness. Power Consumption (in Operation) - 350 W. Power Consumption (in Standby)- 0.5 W
- SAY IT. SEE IT.: Connect Alexa to your compatible Sony TV to stream smart camera feeds with your voice. You can also ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, and more and see it all on your Sony.
- IMMERSIVE AUDIO: Acoustic Multi Audio syncs sound with action to create Sound from Picture Reality
- ULTIMATE REALISM: Enjoy clear, vibrant colors with TRILUMINOS Display and 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping
- NO MOTION BLUR: Watch lifelike on screen action with virtually no blur with Motion flow XR technology
- ANDROID TV: 65 inches flat screen TV with the Google Assistant built in; Alexa and Google Home compatible
- DIMENSIONS: TV with stand : 57 x 35 5/8 x 13 1/8 inch; without stand : 57 x 32 7/8 x 2 3/4 inch
- IN THE BOX: 65 inch TV, stand, remote, batteries, power cord, IR blaster, start guide, and manual
|Current Price||$1,398.00||February 17, 2020|
|Highest Price||$1,598.00||February 7, 2020|
|Lowest Price||$1,398.00||February 2, 2020|
Last price changes
|$1,398.00||February 17, 2020|
|$1,598.00||February 7, 2020|
|$1,398.00||February 2, 2020|